10 Most Expensive And Luxurious Car Interiors Ever
► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/vHN6qB
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Everyone loves their cars, and most of us are very happy with our vehicles interiors and most car manufacturers try to give the customer the necessities such as a comfortable interior, and a decent sound system to get you through those traffic jams.
But some vehicle interiors go way beyond the basics of style and function, and when you got a lot of money, you can experience a vehicle with an interior so nice that you forget your driving.
With that in mind, we went out to find 10 of the most luxurious car interiors available. But before we begin, don’t forget to click subscribe and turn on notifications so you will be the first to know when a new video comes out.
10. Rolls Royce Phantom – The Phantom is the eighth generation of the ultimate in luxury. The interior of this car is amazing and is deliberately designed to look somewhat old-fashioned but elegant. It is the most expensive production sedan that still uses rotary mechanical controls for heating and ventilation, and push-pull chrome levers for fresh air, which is filtered before it enters the car.
9. Bentley Bentayga Falconry – This car is for the mega-rich who practice the ancient sport of falconry, and the interior is made to accommodate the bird and its owner in every way.
8. VLF Force 1 – Basically this car is rebodied Viper, but the interior is far beyond what the Dodge Viper has inside. It is beautifully refinished in leather, suede, and Alcantara, all diamond stitched with contrasting thread to help position this as a more luxurious prospect than the Dodge.
7. Bentley Mulsanne – If you have a lot of money and you want a wide variety of colors to choose from when it comes to the interior of your car, then Bentley has you covered with over 20 interior color options to compliment the exterior of the car no matter which color you choose.
6. Mercedes Maybach S Class – One look at the inside of the Mercedes Maybach S Class and you will see that it is custom designed for comfort. Each one of the custom leather covered power-reclining seats comes with a pillow, and has individualized heating, ventilation, massage features and have an optional cooling feature as well.
5. Audi A8 – This car has an amazing interior that is loaded with just about anything you can imagine. Centered on the dash is a 10.1-inch haptic-feedback touchscreen that acknowledges inputs with a pulse when tapped.
4. Range Rover SV Autobiography – This is an SUV that is built for comfort. Features include an automatic four-zone Climate Control that can be optimized for each occupant, and Configurable Ambient Interior Lighting gives you a choice of ten calming colors.
3. Lincoln Continental – The Lincoln Continental has always been known for being a luxury car, and the car itself used to be a lot more massive than the modern body style. The Continental’s interior is a mix of leather, knurled aluminum, genuine wood, and chrome.
2. Porsche Panamera – Luxury cars often excel in interior design because they’re the first to embrace new technologies. The Porsche Panamera has a configurable driver display that places the analog rev counter front and center, just like traditional Porsche sports cars. The center console is high, placing the shifter immediately by the
1. Mercedes Benz Sprinter by Lexani – A favorite with celebrity clients and government officials, California Lexani Motorcars offers custom interiors with amenities rivaling those in yachts and private jets.
We hope you enjoyed this video. Let us know which one of these was your favorite. And once again, don’t forget to subscribe and you’ll be first to know when a new video arrives. We appreciate you and want to thank you for watching!